Address: Nanwai Ring Road, Haicheng City, Liaoning Province
Fixed file cabinet although metal office furniture fireproof, strong. But metal will rust, metal office furniture rust what to do?
What if the metal office furniture rusts?
1. It is forbidden to electroplate office furniture easily. If there is electroplated office furniture, it is better not to put it in some dark and humid places.
2. Rusty electroplated furniture should be rusted in time. Small plated parts can be immersed in a pot filled with organic oil for about L2 hours. Large plated parts can be coated with cotton yarn dipped in machine oil on the rust, and then rust can be removed by rubbing back later.
3. If some office furniture with electroplated accessories appears yellow-brown, some neutral oil can be used to wipe the furniture gently, which can prevent the further spread of reticular rust.
4. Wash the electroplated furniture with wet cloth, and do not wet the metal plated parts when washing the surface of the electroplated office chair or sofa made of artificial leather with soapy water or detergent.
5. Use neutral oil or sewing oil to wipe regularly in order to prevent the network from expanding and the electroplating protective layer from degenerating and rusting.
In this way, metal office furniture will not be so easy to rust.